The individual needs to have one or more years of website development experience and must have or be able to attain a gaming card by the appropriate licensing agency.
The pay will be $12/hour and is an excellent opportunity for portfolio building.
If you have any questions or wish to interview contact Amir Khawaja at email@example.com.
Website Design and Construction
- Design and document digital media assets.
- Design animations using Adobe Flash.
- Gather and document website requirements.
- Update existing websites as needed.
- Ensure all website properties are hardened against malicious data.
- Effectively communicate or escalate issues when required.
- Assure all website assets are secured in accordance with established disaster mitigation and recovery procedures.
- Maintain excellent communication with team members and Management on all tasks and projects.
Required Minimum Skills and Abilities:
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Possess strong understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, and website construction.
- Possess good understanding of data security and encryption of sensitive data using industry accepted best practices.
- Have strong self-discipline and be motivated to work long hours if necessary.
- Be comfortable with code reviews and have the ability to explain decisions through reason and logic.
- Ability to work as a technical professional in a high-pressure environment.
- Consistently carry a professional appearance and maintain professional behavior.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing proposals, papers, and making presentations.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Well versed in using Adobe products specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
- Familiarity with Visual Source Safe, Subversion, Mercurial, or Git.
- Write software using the PHP language.