Wirtaz Beverage Nevada is offering a "Wirtz On the Web (WOW) Internship"
Wirtaz Beverage Nevada is offering a Social Media Internship that will pay $12.00 an hour, for 20 hours a week and will last about 12 weeks, though it may be extended upon review.
Wirtz is looking for someone with Graphic Arts and/or Web Design experience.
Increase customer base in the utilization of the Wirtz Beverage social media sites and communication.
The WOW intern is responsible for specified tasks assigned by the WOW coordinator. These include but are not limited to the design and implementation of online sources, online content and graphic design.
- Add content uploads to the Wirtz Beverage Nevada site using Word Press
- Upload E-spot marketing to the WOW site (HTML and Graphic Design Placement)
- Plan, create and blast newsletters using Adobe Photo Shop and Constant Contact
Relationships and Roles:
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Willingness to work both independently and with a team of professionals.
- Proficient computer skills with Adobe Systems, Microsoft Office
- Must have valid Nevada drivers license
- Extensive walking.
- Frequent reaching, pushing, pulling, squatting, standing.
- Full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited 4-year College or University. Students should be entering their junior or senior year and have at least one term remaining following completion of the intern program.
- Overall grade point average of at least 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Provide College Transcript.
- Essay – complete 500 words on Career Goals and Importance of the Internship.
- Recommendation – 2 written letters – Advisor/Professor and Previous Employer.
- Interview – If selected - Phone and face to face.
- Résumé – Can be submitted to email@example.com
- At least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen.
- Valid Nevada driver’s license.
Kasey Willhite, Human Resources Assistant, Wirtz Beverage Nevada
1849 W. Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas, NV 89032
702-735-9141 Ext. 5326 (office) • firstname.lastname@example.org
Students also interested in also earning academic credit for this experience (GRC 290) need to contact Ed Kanet, email@example.com, 651-4159.