This is a great resource available to all CSN students, especially Computer Graphics students.
Safari Online gives you access to an entire library of tech books that you can read from cover to cover, or just a few pages, for FREE without leaving home all because you are a current CSN student.
Everyone should take a minute or two to explore what is available.
- From the CSN homepage
- Select Library from the Quick Links at the top of the page.
- Select the third link—"Find Articles and Online Resources".
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Safari Tech Books Online in the E-Book Collections category.
- If asked to login, type the same logon and password that you use to logon to Angel.
- Use the Search box to put in a topic (i.e. InDesign) and look at all the books that are available on that topic.
You will find entire books dedicated to the topic you requested as well as books that only briefly mention your topic.
To the right of each book cover is a short review (click the title to read all of it) that will help you find the type of book you are looking for on this topic.
If you think you would be interested in reading this book, click on the Start Reading link.
NOTE: You can directly access the login page through the new Safari link (at top) on the Computer Graphics Program home page.